Saturday, January 2, 2010

Brunch With Santa at the Elks!



My very first appearance as Miss Elkhart County was one that I will always remember. I had the opportunity to visit the Elks with the new Miss Elkhart County's Outstanding Teen Kiersten. It was great to get to know her a little bit better, spend some time with the Elks and visiting with the children. I took some time to meet Santa and let him know what I wanted for Christmas! We rounded up all the children and I asked them some Christmas themed riddles that Santa had prepared for the kids. Santa and I led all of the children in singing "We Wish You and Merry Christmas!"

I made some new friends with the children and supports of the Elks. As I was there I just thought how fitting it was that my very first appearance as Miss Elkhart County was at the Elks, who have been one of the main supporters of the Miss Elkhart County organization for so many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment