Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Goshen's First Friday


Thank you to Jule's Boutique for sponsoring my dress for the evening!


Thanks to Balloon Express for sponsoring my make-up!







Every first Friday of the month, downtown Goshen celebrates the local businesses and the culture of our quaint town. I was honored to have been asked to emcee May's First Friday with the theme "I Love Goshen." The evening was full of the Fine Arts with Goshen's Dance in the City recital, The Chamberlin Orff Ensemble, NIA demonstrations, a Truth in Jazz performance and The Elkhart Glee Club entertaining the crown. I had the opportunity to sing and share my passion for the Arts. Goshen is so rich in the Fine Arts, it was a huge blessing to be able to celebrate my platform and my hometown!

No comments:

Post a Comment