Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Miss Indiana Kick-Off

All of the Miss Indiana 2010 Contestants


Picking my contestant number.. reminding Miss Indiana Nicole Pollard that an Elk has antlers...


With Miss Heather!


My teen, Keirsten, and I represented in Blue!


My lovely Director Jean!!



Every year the Miss Indiana contestants attend a Kick-Off meeting to turn in paperwork and receive information about Miss Indiana week. I had a blast rekindling friendships and meeting new faces. My Mom was well enough to attend with me as well as the fabulous Heather and my gorgeous director Jean. At the meeting we selected our contestant numbers and I am thrilled to be contestant number 27 in the Beta Group. This means I will have an afternoon interview, will perform my talent and answer my onstage question Wednesday night and compete in swimsuit and evening gown on Thursday night. I feel great about my number and can't wait to hit the stage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment