Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Miss America!!!!!!

Miss America, Katie Stam on the Planet Hollywood Sign



Me! On the Miss America Stage!!



Nicole.. "What's a Hoosier Anyway?"



I sat right behind the judges! Rush Limbaugh, Vivica A. Fox, Shawn Johnson, Katie Harman, Dave Koz and Brooke White



Miss Indiana's Outstanding Teen Singing the National Anthem



Miss America's Outstanding Teen getting the front row excited!



Nicole competing in Swimwear



Miss America Katie Stam


Former Miss Americas






I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Las Vegas to watch the Miss America Pageant! I am finally back from my travels and am able to update you on all of my adventures in Vegas. Thursday night I had the privilege to sit front row at the Preliminary Competition. I sat behind the judges and got to watch everything up close and personal. Miss Indiana, Nicole Pollard, competed in Lifestyle and Fitness in Swimwear and Evening Gown. She look absolutely stunning and definitely impressed the judges in her flowing black gown. At the end of the evening Miss Michigan took the Preliminary Talent Award and Miss Oregon won the Swimsuit Award. It was such a thrilling experience to see all of the contestants and finally see the Miss America competition in person. I would be lying if I told you I didn't tear up a bit when all the contestants walked onto the stage. It was great to be so close to the stage where one day I may be competing!

No comments:

Post a Comment