Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Miss Cosmopolitan 2010

Heather, Katie Miss Elkhart County 2009, Lindsey Miss Elkhart 2008 and Jean


Aren Miss Indiana Co-Director, Megan Miss Indiana 2008, Katie, Frank Miss Indiana Co-Director, Me, Nicole Miss Indiana 2009


The Miss Indiana Pageant Posse having fun with newly crowned Courtni!


My FABULOUS Miss Elkhart County 'crew' Heather, Jan, Tara and Jean


I the had to opportunity to attend the Miss Cosmopolitan 2010 Pageant. The day of the pageant I got to spend some quality time with my Miss Elkhart Crew, Tara, Heather, Jean and Jan. We had a lot of laughs on the long drive to Indianapolis! I am so blessed to have these beautiful, strong and hilarious women in my life to help me to achieve my goals!

There were 17 girls that competed for the title of Miss Cosmopolitan. Each girl was so beautiful and I know the judges had a difficult task. Courtni Hall was crowned at the end of the night and I am so excited to spend time with her in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment