Monday, March 8, 2010

5th Graders at Model Elementary

Speaking with the students


Excited to be there!





Put your hands in the air and stretch!


Shake it out!


Students performing "Our Town" by Thornton Wilder



I had so much fun visiting Mrs. Conn's 5th Grade classroom at Model Elementary. The students will be performing a selection from the play "Our Town" for a big event for the students and their parents. I spoke to the students about my platform and about the Miss America Organization. Before I was entertained by the students, I led them in some acting warm-ups that even I do before a performance or rehearsal.

The 5th Grade students rehearsed "Our Town" for me and I was thrilled to provide some acting feedback. They truly did a wonderful job with such a demanding script and story. I wish them the best of luck when they perform!

No comments:

Post a Comment