Monday, March 8, 2010

Girl Scouts of Goshen

With the girls I interviewed!


Strike a Pose!




With the Girl Scout Troupe Leader, Rosanne, who is a former Miss California USA. We showed the girls how it's done!

I was thrilled to be invited to spend the afternoon with the Girl Scout Troupe of Goshen. Girls ages 13-16 were learning about Interviews as well as preparing for an upcoming Fashion Show. I interviewed each girl, as well as gave them some interview tips and pointers. They were curious what a Miss America interview is like, so I was happy to share my first hand experience.

The girls then practiced their modeling skills for their Fashion Show. I walked with the girls to help them loosen up and have fun! It's no secret that I love being on stage and helping those around me find that same confidence!

Thank you Girl Scouts for a wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment