Friday, March 12, 2010

Kick off the High-Heels and Dance!

Quick stop at the nursery!


Bounce to the Right


Dancing like our favorite animals! A Hamster :)


Stretch to the Sky


Jump Up, Spin Around and Get Down




Couldn't fit everyone in the Group Shot!


Group Hug


This morning I headed over to the YMCA of Elkhart to have some fun with the preschool class. I taught drama and dance to 40 preschool age children! 40! We warmed up our dancing feet, learned why we stretched, and acted and danced like our favorite animals. I sang a short song to them, which was the only time the kids were silent, and then took their questions. Most of the questions consisted of the children raising their hands and telling me what they like to do for fun, or that Batman is better than Spiderman. But, I guess I will never know what a judge might 'ask' me in my Miss Indiana interview!

Thanks so much to Jan Hill for helping me with this appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment